Dailymotion vs Youtube are the best platforms to make money from your videos. Youtube is the famous Vlogging site and Dailymotion is the fastest growing video site. You can earn from both sites and I will tell you which is best to make money and easy to use.
Instead of Youtube, Dailymotion has multi ways to monetize your videos and earn money. These all ways I have shared below and also tell you earning outside from these sites using their videos.
Dailymotion vs Youtube monetization is different and their income too. I have already covered the Blogging vs Youtube in my recent post. So, let’s know about the best way to make money from videos.
Dailymotion vs Youtube
Dailymotion and Youtube are both platforms pay you. Your videos will monetize with ad network and you get paid per view. Here I will tell you monetization methods and how much you can earn from videos.
“Dailymotion is a video-sharing destination and technology platform on which more than 300 million unique monthly users can explore premium video content from top publishers.”
“YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. The service was created by three former PayPal employees Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim in February 2005.”
Dailymotion and Youtube Similarities
You know about these best video sharing websites. But it has lots of similarities and you should know that.
- Both are the video sharing sites
- You can earn money from both video sites
- Both have the ability to make you famous
- Youtube and Dailymotion have their ad networks to monetize your videos
Dailymotion and Youtube Differences
- Dailymotion has a time limitation of 60 minutes to upload videos.
- Youtube doesn’t have a time limit for upload videos.
- Youtube has 15.30 Billions of visitors per month and Dailymotion has 232.50 Millions of visitors.
- Dailymotion has fewer claims for copyrights than YouTube.
- Youtube has very strict privacy for video uploading.
- You have to sign in first to watch adult videos on YouTube. And in Dailymotion, it’s not required.
- DailyMotion has a far superior layout and intuitive interface that does YouTube
- If you don’t want to be faced with hundreds of pathetic videos or poor quality videos of music performances and egotists with little talent, DailyMotion is a far better option
You may also read:
- Best Ways to Increase AdSense CPC Rate Per Click
- 15 Best Clickbank Products To Promote And Make Affiliate Successful
Dailymotion vs Youtube – Which Is Best Video Sharing Platform?
The best will be decided on their services, monetization, earning, and policy. These both platforms are video sharing sites and YouTube and Dailymotion income are different.
Dailymotion vs Youtube Monetization
Dailymotion offers to monetize your videos with their advertising network. They also offer to monetize videos with third-party content. You can also monetize your shared videos to your website from Dailymotion.
Youtube offers the top famous ad network AdSense to monetize your videos. You know that Google AdSense is the best ad network to generate revenue. But Youtube not offers the third-party advertising.
YouTube vs Dailymotion Earnings
Youtube shared 55% – 45% income revenue. It shares 55% income with you and 45% for them. Means they will cost you 45% of your income.
Although, Dailymotion revenue sharing is fever than Youtube. They will share 70% – 30% income. 70% income will be your and 30% will be there.
In one word, the Dailymotion earning will be less than Youtube but sharing module is higher than Youtube.
Basically, they all are same in revenue generating. Youtube makes high revenue but costs you more. And Dailymotion makes low revenue but sharing module is high.
The earning will depend on views and clicks. Most of the time Youtube monetized videos will not show advertise on their videos, Means their impression rate is not 100%.
Instead of Youtube, the Dailymotion impression rate is nearly higher than Youtube. But Youtube Earning is more than all. Because they use Google AdSense. And Google AdSense always top ad network.
You may also read:
- Ultimate Guide To Start Event blogging For Beginners
- 5 Best Freelance Websites To Start Work From Home
Which site can make more money?
The advantage of sharing videos on these sites that you can make money from home. You have to edit videos and make them attractive to get more views.
If you have perfect video and attractive video then you can get more views. Basically, Youtube has Billion of visitors per month so you can get more views there than Dailymotion.
As compared to the advertising network, the Adsense will pay more always. So you can earn here more money.
Finally, the Youtube makes huge income than all video sites.
Hope you learn something new in Dailymotion vs Youtube comparison. In the conclusion, I would say Youtube is the most popular video sharing site than Dailymotion.
If you wanna start your channel then must start with Youtube. It has more features than all and also biggest Advertising network.
The Youtube and Dailymotion income are not same but platforms are same. You can earn money from both platforms but I recommend Youtube.
Let me know, what you think about Dailymotion vs Youtube earning comparison? On which website you have video channel and your earning comparison if you work on both? Like this post! must share and comments below and share your thought with us.